- Help line number is set up and will go out to residents soon.
- Volunteers are assisting with admin tasks which is a massive help.
- In the process of setting up a health team to co-ordinate phone calls & visits (at a distance) to the community.
- In process of developing emergency support systems (food/electric charging etc).
- Creating a blog for updates to go in and for the community to share experiences.
- Temporary community noticeboards arranged and will be up soon.
Apologies for the disruption to the volunteer board yesterday – we are tweaking it to make it work better.
Amazingly we have managed to achieve all of this without any cost other than printing which the Parish Council is kindly paying for.
Want info, help or to volunteer?