Things are starting to happen!
– www.pethertonsupport.co.uk will now have an information page, FAQ and the business services listings.
– Scout Group leaders will be handling all phone calls. They all hold Enhanced DBS certificates and have undertaken safeguarding and communication training.
We will be releasing a single number later today, which will take you through to them.
– A letter will go to the entire parish, on behalf of the council, in the next week containing contact numbers/email and basic information. It will also have the “I need help” cards.
– Thank you for all those signed up to volunteer!
For safeguarding, we are going through the list and doing a basic verification that volunteers are known within our community.
– If you are isolated and need supplies:
1. Please try and shop local.
2. Contact the business directly, who will hopefully deliver.
3. If they do not then put in a request for help. Initially, all deliveries will be handled by a small team of people who have a DBS.
A big thank you to all the parish for your ongoing support – we truly are a remarkable community.
Have a question?